Bill passed away in January 2010. Bill was the cornerstone of his family and the community. He was recognized for his business values, ethics and superb customer service, you may have worked with Bill and know that he treated his clients and customers with the highest level of professionalism, honesty and care. We would ask you to continue trusting in the Jorgensen’s so we can preserve the legacy that Bill established over the past 40 years.
• Obtained his licensed in 1968 as a Real Estate Broker in the State of Minnesota.
• He was an active member and past President of the Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors® member and
past President of the Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors®.
• He began his career with his father in Real Estate.
• Bill then partnered with his brother Bruce in the early 1980’s to form Jorgensen Brother Realty – that company
continued through 2008 under many different names but with the same great leadership.
• He held the Certified Relocation Specialist designation
• Bill was Realtor® of the Year” recipient by his Realtor® Association 2001.
• Bill had served as a member of Rotary since 1979